Foreclosure Inspection Reveals Dangerous Fireplace Hazard

Our Fort Worth home inspector found this extremely dangerous condition in a Grand Prairie, TX home inspection. This was a foreclosure inspection, where obvious remodeling had been started before the owner lost the home. What our inspector found in the fireplace and chimney surprised even him. Watch, and be sure to LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW.

Written by DFWinspector

House Exam is a professional home inspection company, licensed by the Texas Real Estate Commission (TREC 7195). Call us for the best home inspections Fort Worth TX has to offer. Our inspectors serve Fort Worth and the surrounding areas. Few home inspectors in North Texas can match our 30+ years experience in home remodeling and construction.
Local address: 2318 Carleton Ave, Fort Worth, TX 76107, (817) 797-2461