Our Fort Worth home inspector found this extremely dangerous condition in a Grand Prairie, TX home inspection. This was a foreclosure inspection, where obvious remodeling had been started before the owner lost the home. What our inspector found in the fireplace and chimney surprised even him. Watch, and be sure to LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW.
Foreclosure Inspection Reveals Dangerous Fireplace Hazard
Click To Play
Benbrook, TX Inspection Review
Fort Worth Home Inspection
Review – Home Inspection Keller, TX
Ft. Worth Property Inspection Review